Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 2

Weight: 133.75
BMI: 28.04
Change in weight: 1.5 lbs

Just wanted to add my info for the day before I forget. More to come.

Okay, i'm back. Just finished Core Synergistics. I was able to do more and more of it without much difficulty. I'm feeling great.

The last time I had done Core Synergistics I had issues with some pain in my lower abdominal area (c-section site) but this time the discomfort was mild. Now looking back I think it was that I wasn't probably hydrated and plus it had been a while since I had last done it. But anyway, today's session went great.

So a recap of today.

Exercise:
- P90X Core Synergistics

Diet:
- 1718 calories

This is what my breakfast looks like :)

(Broccoli, egg whites, brown rice)

This is what my dinner looked like :)

(Chicken, Zucchini & Red Onion Shish kabobs w/ a side of brown rice)
Water:
- 100 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment