Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 12-13

Day 12

Saturday was a disaster. Actually thinking back, this whole week has been bad. I got lazy with my food and well, i'm sure the scale is going to show that come weigh-in.

I didn't do my workout this Saturday, which is normally my offday anyway, but since I missed one this week I was going to use Saturday to make it up.

I didnt' happen. I'm not even going to begin typing what I ate. We went to a birthday barbeque and well, that about sums it all up. I didn't over eat but the stuff I ate wasn't the healthiest.

Day 13

Sunday was even worse. Again, I planned on doing Kenpo X but somewhere between cleaning the house and taking the kids out to the park and practicing some soccer, exercising was the last thing I wanted to do.

We desparately need to go food shopping again. We didn't have anything quick to cook last night so guess what I ate... ughh.. I hate myself for it but what's done is done... I had McDonalds.

Anyway, I'm going to be extra deligent this week. Tomorrow I'll do my weigh-in since this morning I was busy taking out some trash before the garbage truck came around.

No comments:

Post a Comment