Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 6

Weight: Forget to weigh myself


Today was sooo stressful for me. My 2 reports for school were due and my husband wasn't around to watch the kiddos. My friend Katie was helping me watch them but I would feel guilty leaving her with them for long stretch of times. In other words, I was taking a lot of breaks and that just compounded my stress. I finally finished my reports at around 4am this morning but i'm glad they are done.

Surprising I was able to control myself. Usually when my friend is around, I tend to eat like a piggy. :) I had my usual breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and my dinner was the only thing that was questionable.

I had some salmon and white rice. Funny enough, my friend wanted to go to IKEA for dinner.. lol So yeah, that's where we ate. The salmon was good, I just wished there was no sauce on it.

I was going to cheat a little and get an ice cream cone but when I went to order it I only ordered 3 by mistake.. well, actually it turned it okay since I would have felt guilty after eating it. I just took a couple of licks of my son's vanilla ice cream so that I wouldn't feel deprived. :P

Anyway, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment